1. The school has two semesters in a year.
2. Each semester has full 8 weeks: June and July; October and November
3. Every week from Monday to Friday it opens
4. It has three class hours a day
5. They should have over 120 Class hours in semester
6. The Credit is given to those who get over 80 marks in the examination
7. Finishing the course works they must writhe Master Thesis or Doctorate Dissertation
8. Students who have the Bachelor Degree can study Master of Theology and those who have a Master of Theology or equivalent may study the Doctor of Theology.
9. Those who have passed the entrance exam to the Doctor of Theology or has submitted a Doctoral proposal and approved by the GTS President and approved faculty.